CNC Milling Services in Rochdale and Greater Manchester
With a wide range of CNC Milling and conventional CNC Machine tools at its disposal, our team of highly skilled engineers produce a wide variety of components to our customers’ specifications in one-offs and small/medium batches. We are proud that our diverse client base includes a number of industry leaders.
- Plain Endmill – used for most milling – creates walls with 90 degree straight edges and sharp corners at the bottom of a recess
- Chamfer Endmill – creates 45 degree bevels on the top edge of a wall or recess
- Grooving Endmill – creates rectangular grooves in side walls
- Ball Mill – creates rounded edges at the bottom edge of a recess
- Rounding Endmill – creates rounded edges at the top edge
- Angle Endmill – creates walls at angles other than 90 degrees